Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors.
- UFP provides a retrofit method to anchor the mudsill to the side of the foundation in applications where minimum vertical clearance exists
- UFP is also designed to perform when the mudsill is offset from the foundation up to 2 1/2 in. or extended beyond the foundation up to 1/2 in.
- UFP may be used in place of the FA, HFA and FAP connectors
- Engineer trusted and contractor proven - you can trust the quality of Simpson Strong-Tie
- Made from 14-Gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 1/4 in. x 3 in. Strong-Drive SDS screws and 1/2 in. Dia anchor bolts