Vigorous and hardy with a profusion of daisy-like orange colored flowers with darker centers. The medium sized flowers top sturdy stems above a rosette of dark green foliage from spring until the first frost. The Drakensberg series are bred to thrive in full sun, intense heat and humidity and are incredibly disease-resistant.
- Plant in well drained garden soil
- Ideal in planting beds or as a container plant
- Flower stalks make outstanding cut flowers for vases and arrangements
- Suited for full sun or part shade
- Water regularly until established, then requires only moderate watering
- Part of the Southern Living Plant Collection
- Not guaranteed to be in bloom on arrival