The South wire Company 500 ft. Green 6 Gauge Stranded THHN Cable is insulated with a tough PVC that resists heat and moisture. Its conductors are made of annealed (soft) copper, rated at 600-Volt and are heat, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant. UL listed, CSA listed.
- Primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the NEC2
- Conductors are annealed (soft) copper, rated at 600-Volt and heat, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant
- Insulated with tough, heat and moisture-resistant PVC
- For use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 194˚F (90˚C) or not to exceed 167˚F (75˚C) when exposed to oil or coolant
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home