The Speakman Sentinel Mark II Shower Valve line is designed to provide high quality anti-scald pressure balanced protection. Speakman Sentinel Mark II Valves feature an independent center sleeve which allows up to 1 in. of roughing in variation. Temperature can be adjusted through the temperature limit stops and the valves have a ceramic temperature regulating module. Sentinel Mark II valves provide superior protection down to 2.0 GPM. The SM-3470 features a metal lever handle for easy operation.
- Includes VS-1000-AF hand shower, S-1556 diverter tub spout, S-2272-E2 showerhead and S-2500 arm and flange, S-1182 diverter valve and two VS-121 wall hooks
- 4 port valve with 1/2 in. NPTF inlets/outlets and integral stops
- Polished chrome plated brass with a metal index plate and are vandal resistant
- Includes 1/2 in. pipe plug
- Meets ASSE 1016 and ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1