This Square D Pumptrol FSG2J24BP electromechanical pressure switch is the most trusted brand in residential, commercial and industrial pumping applications. For over 75 years, Square D pressure switches continue to meet the needs of our customers. The FSG2J24BP has a 40 psi to 60 psi pressure setting range activates an electrically driven water pump within a power circuit when the adjustable rising and falling thresholds are reached. The NEMA 1 enclosure has a 1/4 in. NPSF internal fluid connection and screw clamp terminals. The switch works with a 1.5 HP or less pump. The adjustable differential range is 15 psi to 30 psi and the cut-out range is 20 psi to 65 psi. The enclosure is National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) Type 1 and Ingress Protection (IP) 20 rated. The switch is Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Listed and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Certified. Square D Pumptrol pressure switches are manufactured by Schneider Electric.
- Controls electrically driven water pumps
- Universally accepted and recognized design is easy to wire, features drift proof cut-in and cut-out settings and has visible vertical contacts which are easy to inspect
- Switch is UL listed and CSA certified
- FSG2J24BP has 40 psi to 60 psi pressure setting range activates an electrically driven water pump within a power circuit when the adjustable rising and falling thresholds are reached
- Pressure switch is RoHS compliant, NSF certified to meet federal low lead requirements
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs