Heavy duty (240 or 600-Volt max) The Homeline 30 Amp Double-Pole GFCI Circuit Breaker is designed for the protection of entire branch circuits in damp locations. The breaker has a load maximum of 240-Volt. It also has a 10,000 maximum air.
- Use to protect entire branch circuits in damp locations
- Thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism
- 120/240 VAC
- 10,000 AIR
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL listed
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs