Stack-On's Steel Security Cabinet can hold up to 14 long guns and has been tested and verified to meet the California Department of Justice's standards as a fire arm safety device. Additional storage is available for storing ammo, handguns or other small items by utilizing the removable shelf which is included with the cabinet. This security cabinet has a high gloss black paint finish with chrome accents. This security cabinet offers the security, consumers-preferred features and price that has made Stack-On a value leader in steel security cabinets.
- Welded, box construction provides greater strength and durability
- A three point locking system secures the door at the top, bottom and center of the opening side doors while the full length welded and staked steel piano type hinge secures the hinge side of the doors
- A large steel cam is used in the locking system to secure the center of the door, the locking system is activated by turning the doubled-bitted, key coded lock
- Includes Stack-On patented, contoured, non-marring barrel rests and extenders for scoped rifles
- Fastening hardware is included to secure the cabinet to the floor or wall