The Stanley 35 ft. Tape Measure is ideal for measuring distances up to 35 ft. The tape blade is made with metal and is coated in a Mylar polyester film for strength. The blade stays rigid up to 7 ft. and has 16 in. and 19.2 in. stud-center markings for use on framing jobs. The measure has a heat-treated spring to ensure smooth tape retraction.
- Measures distances up to 35 ft.
- 16 in. and 19.2 in. stud-center markings on tape blade for framing purposes
- Tape blade stays rigid for 7 ft.
- Heat-treated spring ensures smooth tape retraction
- Metal construction for strength
- Mylar polyester film for durability