The Steel City 6 in. x 9 in. Combination Belt and Disc sander comes with a powerful 1.5 HP 120-Volt motor. The tool features a 6 in. wide x 48 in. long belt and a 9 in. diameter abrasive disc. The separating cast iron working tables provide flatness surface. The other great features include stand and graphite covered platen.
- Steel city blue line combination belt and disc sander is great for woodworkers who don't have the floor space for conventional stationary machines
- Graphite covered platen furnishes the support to prevent built-up of heat when sanding
- Easy to use belt tension control lever for fast belt changes
- Separate work tables for the sanding disc and belt providing a flat surface for accurate operation
- Belt platform adjusts from 0-90 degrees for horizontal or vertical sanding
- Disc table adjusts from 0-45 degrees and belt table from 0-60 for sanding beveled edges