The SR 232 organic vapors and acid gases chemical cartridge is used with sundstrom safety air purifying respirators to provide protection from certain levels of organic vapor, sulfur dioxide, chlorine, hydrogen chloride and hydrogen fluoride. This chemical cartridge is approved for independent use or can be combined with the Sundstrom P100 particulate filter SR 510. Meets and exceeds NIOSH standards for organic vapors and acid gases chemical cartridges.
- Chemical cartridge protects against organic gases and vapors, sulfur dioxide, chlorine, hydrogen chloride and hydrogen fluoride
- Plastic casing made of high quality polypropylene
- High efficient activated carbon
- Extra large surface area provides extremely low breathing resistance and high gas absorption capacity
- Can be piggy-backed together with the sundstrom P100 particulate filter