The PRO-640 is a color CCD camera that can operate in almost all lighting conditions, from bright daylight (provided it’s not pointed straight toward the sun) to pitch darkness. The PRO-640 is very sensitive to light and therefore can make use of even the smallest amount of light to provide an image of what it sees. In low light, this comes through as a black and white image. In complete or near-total darkness, the camera uses built-in infrared LEDs to illuminate the area in front of it. This light is invisible to the human eye, although you might notice a faint red glow coming from the front of the camera - this is normal. In day or well lit environments, the IR Cut Filter feature of the camera activates to filter out wavelengths of light the camera does not need in order to provide a clear color image.
- See more with high resolution 600 TV lines 1/3 in. CCD and powerful infrared night vision
- Sturdy aluminum construction suits indoor and outdoor applications in any weather
- Fight back against crime by deterring intruders and protecting your property
- Plug into your DVR for recording or your TV’s yellow video-in socket for immediate surveillance
- Perfect for home or business use including doorways, yards, parking lots, hallways, storage areas and more