A variety pack of three seedless grape varieties for fresh eating jams and jellies. One plants each of Concord Seedless, Canadice and Himrod. Concord seedless - blue seedless grapes with the classic concord flavor, Canadice - red seedless with a slightly spicy flavor and Himrod - white seedless with a sweet honey like flavor. This collection provides a long season of fruit production. Plant vines 6 to 8 ft. apart in rows and 8 to 10 ft. between rows. Grow in full sun in moist well drained soil. Hardy in zones 5 - 8. See planting and training instructions for more information about training vines for greater fruit production. Vines are potted for easy planting.
- One each - red, white and blue grape vines
- Fruit for fresh eating, jams and jellies
- Hardy in zones 5 - 8
- Potted vines ready to plant and train
- Plant in full sun in moist well drained soil
- Space 6 to 8 ft. apart in rows or trellis and 8 to 10 ft. between rows
- Self pollinating