Versatile and ready for anything, the TEKTON 10 in. Slip Joint Pliers are the must-have standard for any toolbox or belt. Universal 3-zone jaws with sharp, evenly spaced teeth grip almost any shape including flat stock, thin sheet material, pipe and tubing in a full range of sizes, as well as hex and square fasteners. The shear-type wire cutter cleanly snips copper, aluminum and hardened steel wire like piano wire and guitar strings. More robust than competitive models, the stout, muscled build of high-strength 4150 alloy steel reduces bending and twisting for a superior grip. A broad, rounded handle profile distributes force evenly to reduce stress and pressure on your hand, while the slim, non-slip grips add extra cushion and comfort without adding bulk.
- Universal 3-zone jaws grip multiple shapes and cleanly shear wire
- Adjustable nut and bolt fastener can be set to desired tension
- Broad, rounded handle profile keeps your hand comfortable
- Stout build outperforms competitive models by reducing bending and twisting for a superior grip
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us