Taco Flo-Checks are used in a forced hot water heating system to prevent gravity circulation during periods when the boiler is hot but the space heating zone is not wanted. This makes it possible for the use of the heating boiler to maintain domestic hot water year round. In systems with multiple circulator zones, Flo-Checks allow heat to flow only into the zones that are calling for heat.
- Improves boiler efficiency
- Universal thread design provides for compatibility with most forced hot water heaters
- Cast iron construction for durability
- Automatically opens and closes when your circulator activates and deactivates for simple operation; thumb screw allows manual operation in the event that your system's main circulator stops running
- 125 psi maximum operating pressure; 277°F maximum operating temperature