The Toro 570 MPR+ 15 ft. quarter-circle (90 degree) nozzle features a pressure-compensating device to help eliminate misting and fogging to help conserve water. The matched precipitation rate (MPR) helps ensure even watering when mixing different radii and pattern nozzles without over/under-watering. Additionally, the nozzle easily installs onto any Toro spray or shrub sprinkler.
- Pre-installed pressure-compensating device (PCD) conserves water by eliminating fogging and misting
- Matched precipitation rate (MPR) ensures even water distribution
- Up to 25% radius reduction
- Male-threaded nozzle fits on any female-threaded spray body
- 15 ft. spray radius with 0.85 GPM at 30 psi
- Color-coded nozzle for easy identification of nozzle radius - 5 ft. (red), 8 ft. (green), 12 ft. (brown), 15 ft. (black)
- 570 MPR+ nozzles are also available in specialty patterns for unlimited design flexibility