Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 202
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by anviltech great flooring really tough easy installation cheap price
Very accurate and straight for a real good fit tight fit up easy to cut and doesn't split or break easy.
This product is really tough with a great Finish i highly recommend this to anyone who wants a great floor
February 11, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by AMK Extremely pleased. Very sophisticated looking floor!
While I ad my friend install the floor, he said the installation easy. There was only 1 damaged piece out of the 20 boxes that I bought. Love the look of the floor. Very easy to care for.
February 21, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cindy Can't be happier!
I purchased the flooring on sale to replace the 17 year old carpeting and tile I had on my floors. It has changed the entire look of my home. I am so pleased. I enlisted the help of my son who did the installing, 4 rooms and a hallway went down in only a couple of weekends. I watched the videos and read the comments, the pros and cons which gave me a tremendous amount of knowledge and confidence that I can do this. I have 3 Shih-tzus and 2 cats, the flooring is easier to clean and I've had no issues with scratches from their nails.
January 12, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by John Looks good when down, somewhat difficult to install
The floor looks very nice once it is down. It is a little difficult to install since it is a cheaper floor. As you are shopping, one of the most important things to remember when buying laminate is that the more expensive the product, the better it will click and lock into place. TrafficMaster being one of the cheaper brands on the market doesn't click and lock quite as easily as you'd expect. However, once you get the hang of things its pretty easy. Here are a few tips to installing this product.
1. Make sure you have a puller bar and a tapping block. A rubber mallet is also very handy.
2. Be absolutely sure your joints are perfect before moving to the next row of boards. If just one of the planks is out of alignment it will screw up your entire floor.
3. The boards are made in China. While the quality is decent, but you will get 1% or 2% of planks that are not within the tolerances to make a perfect joint. Don't drive yourself crazy trying to fit these boards, you bought a cheap laminate floor for a reason, just grab another board and save your sanity.
4. Be careful with your puller and tapping block, you can and will chip a few boards. HD recommends 10% overage. Thats probably about right for a higher quality floor. Plan 15% for this one.
5. Get a decent saw blade before you start. Laminate floor really does a number on your blade, but starting with a sharp blade will keep your cuts clean and minimize chips.
6. Finally, get a little floor putty. Roberts deep red matches very closely with this flooring. It will fill miter joints and other imperfections nicely.
January 2, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by rln042 why are they discontinuing this?
i have half my house done in this and come to find out been to two different locations and they say that they have discontinued this.anyone know where you can get this now or why they are getting rid of this.looked on other sites and they are wanting like $60.00 a box for the same thing
April 25, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ELF Love it! made my home look custom.
I installed the first 260 sq. ft. myself having never installed laminate before, looks great, took me 16 hrs. I hired a professional to install 658 more sq. ft. only because my time is limited, looks great too!! Cannot tell the pro install apart- if you follow the directions it is completely doable.
May 6, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Dana Easy to install, looks higher end
I have this in 3 bedrooms now. The joints snap right together without little leftover shards of milling debris in them. The seams are tight, and it looks natural wood. Definitely looks higher priced than the 58 cents/foot paid (or the $1/ft full price).
May 3, 2016
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Joe Very nice looking
Overall great flooring, make sure before you pick up the flooring make sure its in good shape. I had one box that had 5 out of 9 pieces that were bad and I couldn't use them. Home depot told me I could not return them!?
April 26, 2016