The Tree Trainer is an innovative product award winner through the American Nursery and Landscape Association. Designed as an environmentally safe product that has been engineered for durability. Features include an aluminum body and accessories, zinc plated steel studs and a UV inhibitor impregnated into the straps to protect from sun deterioration. The Tree Trainer is easy to use, reusable and eliminates the unsightliness of stakes and wires around your tree. By using oppositional pressure, it supports vertical alignment while straightening the tree. This technique allows the tree fibers (cambia) to grow, correcting themselves in the process. No stakes, no wires, no problems just straighter trees.
- Small Tree Trainer designed to fit tree diameters 1/2 in. to 1 1/2 in.
- Adjustable oxidized cast aluminum saddle, head and barrel
- Extendable zinc coated 3/8 in. steel bolts
- Flexible UV inhibitor impregnated polypropylene straps
- Powder-coated steel cam buckles
- 1/8 in. Thick neoprene bark protecting saddle pad