The commercial grade heavy duty DuraBoard 1/4 in. polypropylene pegboard has superior holding strength with four times that of traditional pegboard. It is the most durable, weather and impact resistant pegboard available. This pegboard will stand up to any harsh temperatures and environments and can be cleaned or washed when necessary. DuraBoard heavy duty pegboard is ideal for use in a clean room, factory floor production area, maintenance and repair areas and home and garage use. Use DuraHook heavy duty double locking pegboard hooks to create the most secure and reliable pegboard system for tool storage and other items. The most demanding tool storage requirements for power tools, large and odd shaped tools are easily met using the DuraBoard pegboard system. Each DuraBoard is 48 in. x 96 in. offering one large single polypropylene pegboard storage area.
- Holds items securely using the patented double locking 70000 series DuraHook(s) or standard 1/4 in. pegboard hooks
- Hole diameter is 9/32 in. with 1 in. O.C. which is standard 1/4 in. pegboard size
- DuraBoard will never fade, dry out, crack or peel over time so it maintains holding capability over many years of use
- Offers a professional looking pegboard system that can be cleaned without harming the board
- Board surface is ideal for creating silhouettes of tools to be stored and managed allowing for easy tool identification
- Use Triton 70015 mounting spacer kit to mount DuraBoard and eliminate the expense and hassle of wood framing