Run your US Sunlight Solar Fan into the evening, monitor temperature and humidity, and monitor fan operating status with the award winning Solar Controller. Addition of the Solar Controller with Dual Mode Technology will enable your US Sunlight Solar Powered Attic Fan or All Purpose Ventilator to run after sunset, or when there is no light available from the sun. Solar Controller is designed to work only with US Sunlight Corporation ventilation products.
- Built-in Temperature Sensor monitors the attic temperature and will turn on the fan when the temperature reaches 80 degrees and will turn off the fan when the temperature dips below 77 degrees
- Built-in humidistat monitors the attic humidity and will turn on the fan if the attic air reaches 75% relative humidity and will turn it off at 65% relative humidity
- Estimated annual operating cost to be less than $5 per-year
- Remote control unit displays the current attic temperature and relative humidity
- Lets you know at any time if your fan is running and if the power source is from the solar panel or house electricity
- Power your U.S. Sunlight Solar Attic Fan when sunlight is not available, using house power on an intermittent cycle – 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off for up to 10 hours or until solar power becomes available again
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs