The URC-RFS200 is the URC-RF20 and URC-MRF100 Power blaster bundled in one convenient package. Replace up to 10 remotes and control your equipment behind closed doors or walls. URC’s RF20 works with thousands of A/V devices, and is equipped with multiple easy-to- follow programming features. Use the “Macro” (i.e., automated series of interconnected commands) feature to turn on your TV, cable box, DVD player and surround sound all at the same time, with the press of one button. Teach the RF20 commands from other remotes using the “learning” function. Connect the URC-MRF100 and utilize the RF20’s RF (radio frequency) feature. Hide your equipment in a cabinet, closet or even in your basement and place the MRF100 nearby. The RF20 sends RF signals to the MRF100 which then converts them into IR commands that the components understand. No more cluttered entertainment systems with messy wires all over the place. Keep your equipment neat and organized in one centralized location. Pick up a URC-RFS200 Power pack and take your home entertainment experience to the next level.
- Controls up to 10 components
- Favorite channels, select up to 40 - one touch channels
- Customizaable LCD screen, create display text and button names
- Simple sound, volume control for multi-components
- Indoors and outdoors, sends RF signals through walls, doors and floors to control out of sight components
- Macro power, one button turns all components on or off
- Fully backlit keypad, easy to use in dark rooms