The VIAIR 90P portable compressor is a smaller portable compressor that gets power directly from the battery terminals of your vehicle's main battery and operated while the engine is running. It is perfect for inflating standard passenger car tires and light truck tires up to 31 in. in diameter up to 120 psi. Its 1.77 CFM compressor is rated for up to 20 minutes of consecutive run time.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes a lever style air chuck that grips your tire valve stem tightly for a superior seal
- 120 psi maximum pressure gauge onboard (must turn off unit to read standing tire pressure)
- Dual heavy duty battery clamps with 30 Amp inline fuse protects the 90P from amp spikes that can shorten service life
- Maximum amp draw at peak pressure is 22 Amp (12-Volt)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs