The VIP-802 Dual Enhanced Network Audio Port enables voice access to two zones of one-way paging over an IP network, allowing page zones to be extended anywhere network connectivity is available. The VIP-802 can be programmed as a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) device with two identities (one per audio channel) for connectivity to virtually any Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone system. Stay connected and communicating with Valcom.
- RJ-45 jack for network connection
- Provides audio for up to 40 Valcom 1-way amplified speaker assemblies per zone
- Compatible with 25 or 70 Volt amplifiers
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af compatible
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs