We loved sudden summer afternoon thunderstorms while growing up. There's nothing quite so relaxing as seeing and hearing the rain pelt against the window panes and on the tin roof (rusted). To recreate the impression of beads of rain upon a window, we hand press the recycled glass. Recycled glass raindrops complete the design downpour. The Rainy Night finish is made from streaking an eggplant-black glaze over silver. Hammered Ore is also now available as a standard finish for more rustic settings.
- Hand crafted, hand-forged steel has 70% or greater recycled content
- Fixture uses low-VOC paint, further reducing its ecological footprint
- Requires seven 100-Watt E26 base bulbs (sold separately)
- Includes enough cable for a 10 ft. drop
- Part of the Rainy Night collection from Varaluz
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs