Breathtaking…that's what came to mind when we saw the ruins of an old Nevada mine at sunset. The walls had been constructed of wine bottles and mud. All those old bottles arranged so perfectly and capturing the sunlight, what better inspiration for a lighting family. We mimicked the bottle ends with recycled steel circles of varying sized filled with recycled glass discs. Rarely before has a design based in old seemed so powerfully new.
- Hand crafted, hand-forged steel has 70% or greater recycled content
- Fixture uses low-VOC paint, further reducing its ecological footprint
- Uses two 40-Watt G9 base halogen bulbs (included)
- Includes enough cable for a 10 ft. drop
- Part of the Fasination collection from Varaluz
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs