This is a 1300 CFM Power Attic Gable Mount Ventilator with a 2.6 Amp thermally protected motor, a galvanized steel flange, and an automatic thermostat. It mounts easily in the gable of your home, behind existing louvers or any other gable louvers of your choice. It will provide ventilation without modifying your roofline, or where roof-mounting is impractical.
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1300 CFM ventilates up to a 1850 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- Cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 624 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs