This check valve keeps prime in jet, submersible and centrifugal pump systems. When a pump shuts off, the check valve closes preventing the water from back-flowing. Long lasting, spring-loaded check valves are manufactured with high-quality thermoplastic. Features include poppet with Buna-N O-ring, stem guide and wide channel for maximum flow. Rated at 150 psi.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Keeps prime in jet, submersible and centrifugal pump systems
- 1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in. female NPT
- Prevents backflow in well or irrigation systems
- Vertical or horizontal application
- Maximum working pressure is 150 psi at 73° fahrenheit
- Spring loaded