WAYNE’s WSM3300 12-Volt Battery Back Up System, provides worry-free basement protection for the homeowner. Our Sump Minder Microprocessor technology automatically self-tests your system and notifies you in advance of a problem, on anything from battery health to primary pump status. This advanced notification system easily connects to standard phone and security lines, to provide maximum protection. 12 Volt Deep Cycle Battery and Primary Sump Pump are required (not included). Telephone Service is required for the Auto-Dialer function.
- Pumps up to 2300 GPH at 10 ft
- Runs a self test every 14 days
- Microprocessor controller self tests the battery, the float switches, and 12 volt pump
- Auto dialer calls any number you choose - your mobile phone, the plumber, or the home security company
- Alerts the homeowner of a problem before flooding occurs
- Brings battery back to optimal levels each time the battery is charged