Durably constructed to provide years of usage.
New in 2014 the 14 in. dia Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker is uniquely scaled-down in size and budget. This water smoker is just right for beginners looking to experience the delicious advantages of low and slow cooking with a smoker. It also fits the bill for anyone smoking smaller cuts of meat for intimate gatherings. The Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker features an innovative temperature grommet, which allows you to accurately monitor the heat inside the smoker without opening the door. The Weber family of Smokey Mountain Cookers also includes 18.5 in. and 22.5 in. models.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 296 sq. in. total cooking surface
- 2 plated steel cooking grates with handles to allow easy transport of foods in and out of the smoker
- Rust-resistant aluminum fuel door makes adding fuel easy, rust-resistant aluminum air dampers allow you to control the proper airflow when smoking
- Porcelain-enameled charcoal chamber helps keep your fuel in a concentrated area to help control temperatures
- Built-in lid thermometer allows you to easily monitor internal temperature
- High-temperature silicone grommet allows for easy access into the smoker with a temperature probe
- Rust resistant internal heat shield provides a safe environment on any surface
- Includes heavy duty cover to protect your smoker from the elements
- For questions regarding replacement parts or service inquiries, please contact Weber customer service at 1-800-446-1071 or email Support@WeberStephen.com
- Comes with grill cover