Cast aluminum lid and body with glass-backed nylon frame is durable.
The Weber Q 2200 propane gas grill features a 2-Piece porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grate covering 280 sq. in. that will easily sear several hot dogs and hamburger patties at once. This portable powerhouse is constructed with a cast aluminum lid and body augmented with a glass-reinforced nylon frame that will withstand frequent use and transport. The revolutionary Q-shaped stainless steel burner supplies consistent heat to every corner of the grill, capable of 12,000 maximum BTUs-variable by way of the side-mounted infinite control valve. Swap out one of the cook grates for a Weber Original Q Griddle (sold separately) to utilize half of the grill for cooking bacon, eggs and pancakes.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Grilling surface area comprises 280 sq. in. across two porcelain-enameled cast iron grates
- 1 elongated Q-shaped stainless steel burner thrusts up to 12,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Side tables fold inside the grill during non-use
- Built-in lid thermometer displays temperatures up to 600Â°F
- Push-button igniter triggers quick start-ups
- Fueled by a 14.1 oz. or 16.4 oz. liquid propane cylinder (not included)
- Removable catch pan with disposable drip tray captures grease, meat juices and rendered fat
- Compatible with 2000-series Weber Original Q Griddle (not included)
- Optional adapter connects grill to a 20 lb. LP tank (both sold separately)
- Domed lid allows grilling of roasts and small fowl
- Assembly required
- For questions regarding replacement parts or service inquiries, please contact Weber customer service at 1-800-446-1071 or email Support@WeberStephen.com
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs