Built for convenience and versatility, the 18 ft. Fiberglass Twin Step Ladder boasts a duty rating of 300 lbs. per side, ideal for both 1- and 2-person jobs. Rugged and sturdy, the ladder includes a heavy-gauge aluminum top and heavy-duty internal spreaders to resist damage around the worksite or in transit. Designed for exceptional visibility with Glas*Mark violator stripes on the non-conductive fiberglass rails, it also features the EDGE bracing system and external rail shields for long-lasting durability, great for pros and homeowners alike.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fiberglass construction makes it safe for electrical jobs
- Heavy-gauge aluminum extruded top with thick side plates for solid support
- Back-up aluminum plates reinforce all top connectors
- Durable design includes shoulder bolts, lock nut on top hinge and four solid aluminum rivets that attach top to each rail
- Slip-resistant, TRACTION-TRED steps are double riveted and knee braced for secure footing
- 300 lb. rating on each side to complete most household tasks
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- ANSI and OSHA compliant for safety
- Not sure which ladder is right for your home? Check out our helpful buying guide here.