Simple, classic, and durable, the Westinghouse Lighting Contractor's Choice 52 in. Indoor Brushed Pewter Ceiling Fan enhances the comfort of your home while saving energy. The brushed pewter finish on the motor and blade brackets imparts a traditional look, and the 5-light maple/white reversible blades make it easy to match your room's decor. Ideal for rooms over 400 sq. ft. (20 ft. x 20 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153 mm x 15 mm silicon steel motor with a triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch helps keep you comfortable year-round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 4,726 CFM. It is rated to operate at 65-Watt at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 73 CFM/Watt. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/Watt at high speed). This Contractor's Choice is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) downrod and 78 in. lead wire. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 5-reversible light maple/white blades allow you to change your decor without replacing the entire unit; 12° blade pitch increases air movement
- Light kit adaptable
- 3-speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- Brushed pewter finish complements traditional and contemporary design
- Designed for interior use
- 4 in. downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
- 153 mm x 15 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 4,726 CFM; electricity use: 65-Watt; airflow efficiency: 73 CFM/Watt
- Great room: size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.