With its brushed nickel finish, 2 curvilinear wengue plywood blades, and integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, the contemporary Westinghouse Lighting Solana 48 in. Indoor Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan will add sleek, sophisticated style to your home. Ideal for rooms up to 20 ft. x 20 ft. (400 sq. ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153-mm x 20-mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch allows maximum control over your interior climate. The fan provides airflow of up to 3,313 CFM. It is rated to operate at 49 watts at high speed (without the lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 68 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/watt at high speed.) The Solana ceiling fan comes with a remote control and 9-volt battery. It also includes a 3/4 in. x 6 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2 candelabra-base 40-watt Torpedo light bulbs. This ceiling fan is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 2 wengue blades feature plywood construction for durability; 12-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 2-light kit with integrated opal frosted glass provides soft illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- Included remote offers convenient control of the fan settings
- Brushed nickel finish complements contemporary design
- Designed for interior use
- Uses (2) candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs (included)
- 6 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153 mm x 20 mm silicon steel motor triple capacitor with provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 3,313 CFM; electricity use: 49 watts; airflow efficiency: 68 CFM/watt
- Large room: room size up to 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 48 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.