With an antique brass finish, curvy walnut blades, and integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, this Westinghouse Lighting Turbo Swirl 30 in. Indoor Antique Brass Ceiling Fan will add contemporary comfort to any room. Ideal for rooms up to 100 sq. ft. (10 x 10 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153 mm x 9 mm cold-rolled steel motor with dual capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch helps keep you comfortable all year round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 2,541 CFM. It is rated to operate at 52 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 49 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 CFM/watt at high speed.) This Turbo Swirl is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and a candelabra-base 60-watt G16-1/2 light bulb. It is backed by a lifetime warranty on motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 6 walnut blades feature MDF construction for uniformity and smoothness; 18-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 1-light kit with integrated opal frosted glass provides soft illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- Antique brass finish complements traditional and contemporary design
- Designed for interior use
- Uses (1) candelabra-base 60 watt G16-1/2 light bulb (included)
- 4 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153 mm x 9 mm cold-rolled steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 2,541 CFM; electricity use: 52 watts; airflow efficiency: 49 CFM/watt
- Small room: room size 10 ft. x 10 ft. with blade size of 30 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Trust The Home Depot's licensed electricians to help with your ceiling fan installation, call 877-941-8832 to schedule a free in-home consultation