Wolman 5 gal. F&P Redwood Exterior Wood Stain Finish and Preservative is an oil-based wood finish that provides new or weathered wood with UV and water repellent protection. Protects against fading and graying. Provides transparent color in natural wood tones that reveal and highlight natural wood grain and texture.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Brush or spray on all outdoor wood including wood decks, fencing, siding and cedar siding
- Deep-penetrating, transparent stain, rich oil finish beautifies new wood and renews weathered wood
- Deep-Penetrating flat finish with long-term water repellent prevents cracing, splitting and warping
- Covers approximately 750 to 1,000 sq. ft.
- EPA registered preservative prevents surface mold/mildew growth, rot and decay
- Wipe up wet overspray, spatters or spills with warm soap and water immediately, dried product requires the use of mineral spirits to clean
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?