This is a hand hammered 16.5 in. x 16.5 in. x 6 in. Thin star design. Made from 16-gauge copper, this sink can be installed undermount or top mount adding traditional and elegant style to your bathroom. Yosemite's Copper sinks are hand hammered meaning they are fabricated where it involves an expert hammering a single sheet of copper into a desired shape. They have unique feature that is constantly reacting to its environment the so called "living weathered finish". Because of the patina, the naturally protective coating that results from the mild corrosive attack of airborne sulfur compounds, these copper sinks are durable. In addition, because copper is biostatic-a unique antibacterial advantage, these copper sinks are actually more sanitary than any other sink.
- 16-gauge copper durable hand hammered quality craftmanship
- Flat rimmed thin star design vessel sink
- Easy to install common round shape sink
- Biostatic - a unique antibacterial advantage
- Centered 1.5 in. drain hole placement