Zinsser 1 gal. Watertite Flexible Primer and Finish Paint (Case of 2) is a high-build, moisture and mildew resistant, low VOC coating designed with elastomeric qualities that expand and contract to fill hairline cracks in vertical concrete and masonry surfaces. Provides superior resistance to high alkali surfaces and blocks efflorescence from passing through to topcoat. Excellent for use on new and existing concrete and masonry surfaces.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for exterior vertical concrete and masonry surfaces such as stucco, brick, tilt-up, pre-cast, poured-in-place concrete, CMU and cement block
- Covers up to 820 sq. ft. per Gal.
- Use one coat to prime or two coats to prime and finish for a flexible, smooth flat sheen
- Provides superior moisture and mildew resistance and protects the surface from wind driven rain
- Formulated with elastomeric qualities providing expansion and contraction flexibility to keep hairline cracks sealed
- Dries to the touch in 4 hours, recoat for finish in 2 hours, and fully cured in 7 days
- Blocks efflorescence from invading the topcoat, and will not degrade when applied to concrete surfaces with a ph of up to 13.8
- Low-VOC, latex formula - tintable to off-white and mid-tones
- Make sure surfaces are free of dirt, efflorescence, mold, algae, sandy mortar, release agents, or any material that could compromise the coating adhesion
- Properly clean and prepare surface, read all instructions prior to use
- Online price includes paint care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT