The Zircon Corporation MetalliScanner MT6 metal locator scans through up to 6 in. of non-metallic construction materials, eliminating guesswork and breakage of costly drill bits. Concrete and electrical contractors can use it to find rebar in concrete, floors, driveways, roads and partitions. The MT6 will also help plumbers and masonry contractors in the hunt for pipes, junction boxes and metal conduit.
- Find metal up to 6 in. (154 mm) deep through solid concrete or find pipes and junction boxes behind tile - before you ruin expensive drill bits or saw blades
- Automatically differentiates between magnetic metal (such as rebar) and non-magnetic metal (such as copper pipe)
- Shows the depth of metal from the surface in both in. and cm
- Easy-to-read LCD screen pinpoints the location of metal objects to the nearest inch and depth to the nearest 1/2 in.
- Helps map out the grip of metal through any nonmetallic construction material, including concrete, tile and marble before drilling or coring
- Great solution for all your detection needs
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs