The Zurn Wilkins Model NR3XLDUC is ideal for use where lead free valves are required. Designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure. The integral strainer makes this device most suitable for residential and commercial water systems that require frequent cleaning of sediment and debris. The balance piston design enables the regulator to react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand, while at the same time, providing protection from inlet pressure changes.
- Low lead alloy body and composite bell housing comes complete with double union end connections with two female copper sweat tailpieces and two union nuts
- Direct acting integral by-pass design prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Maximum working pressure rated 400 PSI, Maximum working water temperature 140 degree F
- Spring range 15 to 75 PSI; factory set at 50 PSI
- Short lay length and flexibility to install in any position makes for an easy retrofit, repair is easy as valve is serviceable in-line
- ASSE listed 1003, IAPMO listed, CSA certified, NSF listed, standard 61, annex G