The Milwaukee 5625-20 3-1/2 max HP fixed-base production router features a powerful 15 Amp Milwaukee-built motor with electronic variable speed (10,000-22,000 rpm), premium feedback circuitry and soft-start. To ensure a consistent, quality finish, the 36-position speed dial allows the user to precisely match the tool rpm to the bit diameter while the premium electronic feedback circuitry maintains speed and power under load. For controlled start-ups and reduced motor wear, the 5625-20 router also features a reliable electronic soft-start. The Milwaukee 5625-20 router features an exclusive linear height adjustment system with above-the-table access, providing fast, precise coarse adjustments to within 1/8 in. and micro-fine adjustments to within 1/64 in. The revolutionary system can be accessed from above a router table, eliminating the need for awkward, below the table adjustments or the need for an auxiliary router lift. With an industry standard bolt-hole pattern and router base diameter along with removable handles for insert plate clearance, the Milwaukee 5625-20 readily converts any existing table or production jig set-up. For added protection when table-mounted, the router features an exclusive motor contamination shield that keeps damaging debris out without sacrificing airflow. The router also features a durable, rubber shield for dust-free access to the height adjustment system.
- Powerful 15-amp , 3-1/2 max HP EVS Milwaukee motor
- Electronic variable speed (10,000-22,000 rpm)
- Premium electronic feedback circuitry
- Exclusive linear depth adjustment system with above the table access
- Milwaukee 5625-20 Kit includes: 3-1/2 max HP fixed-base production router, two 1-1/8 in. collet wrenches, 1/2 in. collet, T-handle wrench, 2-1/2 in. sub-base