Use the Carlon 2 in. Non-Metallic Male Terminal Adapter to adapt Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 rigid non-metallic conduit to threaded fittings and metallic systems. Non-metallic PVC resists corrosion, rust, impact and damage due to exposure to sunlight. The socket end attaches to a socket fitting using solvent cement.
- Adapts non-metallic conduit to threaded fittings and metallic systems
- Non-metallic PVC is heat-, fire- and corrosion resistant
- Designed for use with Schedule 40 and Schedule 80 non-metallic rigid conduit
- UL and CSA listed for safety and peace of mind
- Socket fitting attaches using solvent cement
- Note: Product may vary by store
- Note: Product may vary by store.