Get the Bruce Town Hall Oak Gunstock 3/8 in. Thick x 3 in. Wide x Random Length Engineered Hardwood Flooring to enhance your residential decor with a splash of traditional styling. These 5-ply cross grain engineered planks are constructed from domestic oak hardwood, feature a Janka rating of 1,200 and offer a stylish combination of a rich, dark color and a satiny, medium-gloss finish that coordinates beautifully with a wide variety of decorative schemes.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Domestic Red Oak Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thick x 5 in. width x random length planks
- Pre-finished rich cherry dark color, traditional finish
- Construction: 5-ply cross-grain engineered wood flooring
- Planks have a micro beveled edge on all 4 sides
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1,200
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade
- Installation: Glue, float or staple
- Residential use
- 15-year finish wear-through/lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- 30 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 44 lb.
- Don’t forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes