Use the Maple Cherry 3/4 in. Thick x 2-1/4 in. Wide x Random to 84 in. Length Solid Hardwood Flooring (20 sq. ft./case) to enhance your space. These beautiful planks have a micro-beveled edge to suit your needs. An ideal choice for your project, this flooring requires nail-down installation and has a Janka wood hardness rating of 1450. This durable flooring features solid wood construction and a maple cherry finish to accent your decor.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Maple Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thick x 2-1/4 in. Width x Random to 84 in. Length Planks
- Prefinished Maple Cherry Medium Color Finish
- Construction: Solid Wood Flooring
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Installation: nail down
- Residential use
- 10-year/lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- 20 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 56 lb.
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes