Klein Tools' 100 ft. Fiberglass Fish tapes feature Klein's exclusive laser-etched measurement markings. These one foot, descending markings are etched right onto the tape and allows users to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out. The fish tape is made of non-conductive, fiberglass that slides easily over existing wires and through multiple bends. The lightweight and strong fiberglass tape resists harsh elements and is strength rated up to 500 pulling pounds.
- Designed for flexibility and easy navigation through conduit runs
- 13 in. Case diameter means you can reel in 15 percent more tape in a single revolution vs. a standard 12 case
- Raised finger grips help transfer 100 percent of the winding power from your hands and fingers
- Round inner ring design provides smooth, consistent and comfortable surface for winding and rewinding
- Polypropylene case and handle are extremely durable and offer the maximum in shock and impact resistance
- Unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds