The SN890CH2 (34) strip Super framer shoots a wide range of fasteners from 2 in. x .113 in. to 3-1/2 in. x .131 in. 34 degree paper collated nails. The SN890CH2(34) features our patented maintenance free end cap filter, weighs only 7.25lbs, comfortable rubber grip, reduced recoil engineering system, pointy teeth on contact arm, trigger lock lever and our anti double fire trigger mechanism (US Patent 5597106). MAX is Japans number one brand of pneumatic nailers and is known for industry leading unique features and durability.
- Anti-Double Fire Trigger (US Patent 5597106)The tool can be contact or single fire with no adjustments to the tool pull trigger then depress contact arm and the tool will contact fire, to single fire first depress contact arm then pull and hold trigger, tool cannot fire second nail until trigger is released and tool can cycle
- Maintenance free end cap filter (US Patent 5637125)captures dirt and sand down to microns but let’s oil and air into the tool, filter keeps inside parts clean and lasting longer than competitors tools without filters
- Only 12-1/2 in. tall to fit between 16 in. on center framing easily
- Dial adjustable depth control allows user to easily set nail at depth required
- Solid extruded aluminum magazine withstands tough jobsite conditions
- Trigger lock for added safety
- MAX is Japans number one brand of pneumatic nailers and is known for industry leading unique features and durability