The DEWALT DW618M Router Motor is designed with electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control. This 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods. This motor features a heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight.
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits