Meet the next generation thermostat. The Nest Learning Thermostat doesn’t need to be programmed — it remembers the temperature you set to build a personalized schedule. Nest turns itself down when you’re away to help save energy and you can change the temperature from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Auto-Schedule - No more confusing programming. Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Auto-Away - Nest automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Nest Leaf - The Nest Leaf appears when you turn Nest to a temperature that's energy efficient. It guides you in the right direction.
- Energy History - See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Remote control - Connect Nest to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Auto-Tune - Auto-Tune finds ways to automatically lower your energy bill will keeping you comfortable. It enables two Nest features: Rush Hour Rewards and Seasonal Savings.
- System Match - Get the most out of your high–efficiency system. Nest turns on specific features for forced air, heat pump or radiant to help you save energy and stay comfortable.
- Sunblock - In many homes the thermostat is in direct sunlight, causing it to warm up. Nest automatically adapts to direct sunlight to read and set the right temperature.
- Nest will optimize itself for you and your system