Soft and comfortable microfiber fabric with rich sponge filling
All electric lift chair is convenient and has high safety factor
Overall dimension 32 in. W x 37 in. D x 41 in. H
out of 25 reviews
83% recommend this product
Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews
Dec 30, 2020
Looking for an inexpensive lift chair -- Jury is still out 2020-12-29 I am writing this review w...
Looking for an inexpensive lift chair -- Jury is still out
2020-12-29 I am writing this review within hours of receipt of item, as several elements might be helpful to others. I intend to update it within the next 30-60 days, to provide a response based more on durability than on immediate perception. I ordered this chair on 2020-12-14 for my elderly father (93) and who suffers from the joys of old age, including difficulty getting up from a sitting position. I received/set-up the chair on 2020-12-29.
1. Lift position of chair enables my father to move from sit-to-stand more easily, which is the primary reason for purchase.
2. The chair is not particularly large, so it could be a good purchase for smaller spaces.
My mother, who did not want a "big, old, nasty, power recliner" in the house, was pleased with its size.
My father, who was on the taller side of 6 foot in his youth (175 lb) and never routinely used a recliner (i.e., no expectations), finds it comfortable.
My husband, who is on the shorter side of 6 foot (160 lb) and routinely sits in a recliner, did not find it uncomfortable, but would not choose this model for himself.
3. The chair arrived in one box. The assembly directions were not very clear. Although chair, as purchased, was not advertised with a massage function it did arrive with a massage remote and additional plug to power something (?? presumably the massage ??). Because there was no obvious place to attach the remote control cord for the massage, I did not plug in what I assume to be the massage element power cord; I will leave that for another day. The remote and power items that I did plug in powered the chair as expected.
4. Upholstery and stitching on chair is adequate -- and in keeping with the lower price. Chair carton was not heavy and was easily managed by two older-but-able adults
5. Assembly of the chair was not difficult from a logical perspective -- slide chair-back over brackets on chair-base, connect remote cord and power cord to chair wires, and plug into wall. Unfortunately, the chair back did not slide as neatly onto the base as one would hope, and the chair rubs/grinds when moving into the recline position -- which may tie to shipping issues (see attached pictures) or to quality control, who can say ... The lift function works well (chair back/base functioning as one); it rises smoothly, and high enough to help my father to move from sit-to-stand. Since my father is not accustomed to using a recline feature (chair backrest/footrest moving differentially) I am not overly concerned with the odd noise at the moment, but if he takes a shine to the reclining/footrest up position, I will have concerns that the rubbing/grinding on recline may cause unnecessary wear on the single, recline & lift motor.
In spite of decision to use in-store pick-up, packaging was damaged on multiple sides (see pictures) with a potentially negative impact on the quality of the chair.
At the moment, I am not overly satisfied with this purchase. However, it does appear to meet the basic need -- to provide an inexpensive option to help my father transition from sit to stand. I do not know if I will keep this item or return it and keep looking; that will depend in part on how well my father takes to this chair, and if the rubbing/grinding noises diminish as the chair settles. I guess it is worth the low price I paid, especially if seller honors their "free returns" policy (if it comes to that).
Mar 25, 2021
Higher qaulity than expected.
Our family pitched in to purchase this lift chair for our grandpa who is around 83 and has bad knees, which makes it difficult for him to standup from a low seated position, or from an unstable (rocking) position. This easy lift recliner works smoothly and quietly just as described by the manufacturer. It's very comfortable with surprisingly good back support. It is definitely Grandpa Approved!
Just got the lift chair yesterday. I was able to put this together by myself without much trouble in about 20 mins. I'm a 52yo lady that has had breast surgery. I love the lift chair and it helps me a lot. The only thing that I had issue with when putting it together was the instructions. At first I could not find them and finally found them stuck up under the base of the lift chair. They were not that helpful only used them for the electronic plugs. Also be aware there are wires from the back of the lift recliner and also some underneath in this dual motor version. At first I thought I had been shorted some cables but they were zip tied to the metal frame. All worked well once I got it assembled.