Have you considered fresh windows and doors to enhance your home’s look and improve security? We have an updated assortment to allow you to choose an in-stock option or special order a custom design.
We offer door installation and retractable screen installation as an alternative to traditional screen doors. See our door installation cost guide for specifics.
Window installation is an investment in your home's curb appeal and energy-efficiency, but it can be an intimidating DIY project. Reach out to our experts for new window or retractable screen installation, which is a modern upgrade from regular window screens. Check out our window installation cost guide for more info.
Garage door and opener installation or repairs aren't recommended DIY jobs due to potentially dangerous torsion springs. Check out our garage door installation cost guide to plan for an upcoming install or garage door and opener repair.
Restore your home’s appearance with a brand-new front door or trendy window security, interior glass doors, a custom garage door or even tall windows that bring in natural light.
Open Doors & Design Perfect for Your Home
Entry doors make your exterior shine. Add a custom garage or double doors to transform your outdoors.
Our most popular exterior doors include:
• Front Entry Doors
• Patio Doors
• Storm Doors
• Screen Doors
• Security Doors
• Pet Doors
For interior doors, we offer a variety of styles to meet your needs and wants:
• Barn Doors
• Slab Doors
• Pre-Hung Doors
• Bifold Doors
• Sliding Doors
• French Doors
Use our Door Finder for recommendations. If you’d like to customize, talk with a specialist at your local Home Depot store to get started.
More Than Window Shopping
Replacement windows are a great investment to make your home more comfortable, quiet and attractive – on the inside and out. You want to invest in high-performance, efficient windows to help you save each month on energy bills.
A few window styles you may consider include:
• Single-Hung Windows: classic window style that opens from the bottom for ventilation
• Double-Hung Windows: single frame window style that slides both up and down for increased ventilation
• Sliding Windows: taking a more horizontal approach, this window style glides left to right
• Casement Windows: hinged in home spaces like the kitchen or laundry area, this window simply opens outward, right to left
• Awning Windows: not to be confused with awnings that overhang exterior doors, these front windows open outward and are great for ventilation
• Skylights: Increase natural light and release stale air with an overhead window as an extension of your roof that can open or remain sealed
• Picture Windows: Very energy-efficient, stationary window option that does not take up much space or open.
Still need more insight on which window is right for you? Check our window buying guides for help making a decision on the best windows for your home.
Door & Window Essentials
Window security bars, screen doors and blinds improve the security of your home while maintaining its beauty. Even without a full renovation or installation, the smaller details can boost your curb appeal, indoor aesthetic and add value to your home.
Tip: Door and window flashing prevents water from getting into your home structure. Be sure if you complete a do-it-yourself window or door installation, that you properly use flashing tape to protect your new framing against moisture penetration.
If you want to tackle your windows and doors project with more experience, you can count on us to help with the installation, too. Schedule an appointment with one of our certified and licensed technicians who can help you make these enhancements your own.