Kidde Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarm offers protection from both fire and CO in one device. This unit is a front load, 9-Volt battery operated alarm and features a beeping alert followed by a voice warning that clearly announces the danger by stating, "Fire. Fire., Fire. "or Warning Carbon Monoxide. The designed front loading battery compartment makes battery replacement quick and easy. Utilizing a photoelectric sensor for detecting smoke and fire, this UL listed alarm also includes the world's most accurate CO sensing technology.
- Photoelectric smoke sensor reduces nuisance alarms,
- Voice warning for both fire and CO warning
- Alerts user when the unit has detected CO concentrations of 100 ppm or higher
- Smart hush silences the unit during nuisance alarm situations
- CO features the electrochemical nighthawk sensor
- Product not available for sale in the state of California.
- Best for detecting slow smoldering fires
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs