The Retread with mitered return is the perfect choice for an open return staircase. Stairtek Retreads are made from solid wood. Do not use laminates nor do we have any finger joints in our products. Increase the quality and durability of your staircase with Stairtek products. The mitered return on the left or right side is determined looking up the stairs from the bottom of the staircase.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Retread dimensions are 11-1/2 in. x 48 in. x 5/8 in.
- Made of 100% solid Brazilian cherry (jatoba) wood
- Used to reface existing stairs with minimal effect on rise and run of the original staircase
- Item has a mitered return on the left side of the tread (facing up the staircase)
- Sold separately is a matching riser for this tread
- Bostik tread-lock adhesive highly recommended (sold separately #300732207)
- Extremely hard wood, registers 2350 on the janka scale
- For interior use only